1) Join a National Working Group in your country
If your country does not have a NWG yet, and you are interested in what it takes to set up a NWG, have a look at our step-by-step manual on Creating a Global Surgery National Working Group affiliated to InciSioN.
2) Follow our social media accounts to stay up-to-date with our latest calls and opportunities.
3) Join our Global Surgery Book & Journal Club to discuss past and recent publications on Global Surgery and related topics.
4) Join our international team, applications open every December
5) Be creative! - We very much welcome any suggestions and blog post submissions.
Global Surgery: An Introduction
Short ebook introducing Global Surgery and its basic concepts.
Collection of key articles by the Global Surgery Student Alliance, the US National Working Group.
WHO Surgical Workforce Mapping
WFNS Neurosurgical Workforce Map