1) Join a National Working Group in your country
If your country does not have a NWG yet, and you are interested in what it takes to set up a NWG, have a look at our step-by-step manual on Creating a Global Surgery National Working Group affiliated to InciSioN.
2) Follow our social media accounts to stay up-to-date with our latest calls and opportunities.
3) Join our Global Surgery Book & Journal Club to discuss past and recent publications on Global Surgery and related topics.
4) Join our international team, applications open every December
5) Be creative! - We very much welcome any suggestions and blog post submissions.